Money Week 2017 Promotion Offer – Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for discounted Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPA) or a Will and EPA bundle you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Apply for your Will between 9 am 14 August 2017 and 5 pm on 11 September 2017;
- If applying online, all your Will details must be submitted before 5 pm on 4 September but at the Promoter’s discretion we will allow several further days to complete your Will;
- If you are arranging a Will or EPA through one of the consultants of the Promoter then you need to have arranged your appointment before 5.00pm 18 August 2017. The appointment with the consultant may be later than 11 September 2017 but the Will or EPA must be finalised during the month of September 2017;
The Offer includes:
- One free Will per person.
- Until the Promoter receives all relevant information, it will not be able to complete your Will or EPA.
- You confirm that all information you provide to the Promoter is accurate and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- You acknowledge that your Will and/or EPA is to be prepared from the information you have provided.
- The decision as to whether your Will qualifies under the Offer is at the complete discretion of the Promoter.
All information that the Promoter holds in relation to you and your Will and EPA is to be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 (or the privacy statement of the Promoter). To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to any person including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the Offer.
The Promoter of this Offer is Perpetual Guardian*.
Any entry for this offer by mobile phone will be charged at standard rates.
The Offer is not transferable, refundable nor redeemable for cash.
This Offer is not available in conjunction with any offer from the Promoter.
The promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without notice to protect company interests
To claim the gift card the client must be able to personally collect this from a Perpetual Guardian branch. In some cases, the promoter may agree to post the gift card to the client in which case a NZ postal address must be given. The promoter will not be liable for lost post in the event the client does not receive the gift card.
Entry into this Offer implies full acceptance of all terms and conditions of the Offer.
*a trading name of The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited and Perpetual Trust Limited