Kia ora koutou,
I hope that you have had a great 2016 and are looking forward to a prosperous 2017. As a business, we have set ourselves some resolutions.
In order to achieve these resolutions, we are undertaking a number of initiatives that will improve the experience and the level of engagement you receive from us.
We want to make sure we are dynamic and responsive in our interactions and we are always able to meet your expectations. As a first step, we have developed a Client Charter which outlines the commitments we will uphold and deliver to.
These commitments are:
- Know our clients – we will take the time to know you, understand your needs and what is important to you;
- Service and communication – we will communicate regularly and respond promptly;
- Personal information – we will hold your information in the strictest confidence and keep it up-to-date;
- Accessibility – we will make our branches accessible for all and we will always have someone available to speak with you;
- Fees, charges and disclosure – we will be transparent about how we communicate our fees;
- Dispute and complaint resolution – we will resolve complaints quickly and fairly;
- Accountability – we will provide you with work and documentation of the highest standard. We will check our work thoroughly and will be accountable for our mistakes; and,
- Feedback – we will listen to your feedback because we are always looking for ways to improve our service offering.
We want you to hold us to these commitments and to let us know when we wander from them.
Wishing you a safe and happy holiday,
Grant Kemble, Perpetual Guardian CEO