Careers at Perpetual Guardian
Innovation, fiduciary expertise and a rich history go hand in hand at Perpetual Guardian, New Zealand’s premier provider of the full suite of estate planning services.
Throughout our 135 years of being in business, we’ve stayed true to our mission: To ensure the people and things that matter to our clients are protected, grown and quite simply, taken care of.
Join our team to grow with us on our journey.
Our team love working together not only because we are passionate about what we do, but also because of our supportive environment with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop. No day is the same!
We live by our values of integrity, excellence, accountability, being client-first and having a solutions-oriented approach, being passionate and respectful.
We offer a number of highly valued benefits that reflect our commitment to our team members’ health and wellbeing, personal growth and professional development.
- Policies that are innovative in flexible working
- Life and Total Permanent Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Discounts on Perpetual Guardian products
- External study assistance
- Professional development
- Gym membership discounts with a variety of providers
- Free and confidential access to our Organisational Counselling Programme (OCP), a private and independent counselling service
- A wellbeing programme that includes a FitBit upon joining and step challenges to keep us active
The Perpetual Guardian spirit
As an innovative and progressive company, we are always striving to improve how we service our customers, how we work together and how we can work smarter and more productively. This means we look for people who:
- Thrive in a client-focused environment
- Want to make a difference in people’s lives
- Are independent, proactive and take responsibility
- Are a great team player and leader
- Enjoy what change brings
When you join the Perpetual Guardian team, you’ll be connected to a strong team of like-minded professionals and will be given opportunities to continually develop and grow with us.
HRD New Zealand Employer of Choice 2020
We are proud to be an HRD New Zealand Employer of Choice for 2020. This award identifies those employers that provide outstanding initiatives such as career paths, suitable learning and development opportunities, and appropriately acknowledging a job well done.