Perpetual Guardian has a dedicated team of investment professionals with decades of relevant industry experience spanning the following sectors of advice:
- Portfolio construction from implementation to monitoring and rebalancing;
- Estate planning in conjunction with our teams of fiduciary specialists;
- Retirement and lifestyle planning;
- Income generation;
- Intergenerational succession planning; and
- Trustee investment advisory services.
The value of advice
No matter what your goals or objectives are, you need a framework to achieve them. And while many understand the basic principles of prudent financial management, few can really detach their emotions when it comes to their finances - something that's required to managing wealth in a disciplined and evidence-based manner.
At Perpetual Guardian we have a number of key strategies as part of our investment framework:
- Manage risk by adopting a diversified approach
- Seek lower volatility to enhance overall returns
- Enhance diversification with global exposures
- Allow disciplined asset allocation to drive returns
- Take strategic and tactical ‘tilts’ to protect downside risk and enhance upside returns
- Avoid trends and short-termism
Reporting and accessibility is important to us. We constantly strive to improve our reporting and how we communicate with you whether that is in a more traditional paper-based approach, face-to-face or digitally.