For over 135 years we’ve been providing estate planning options for New Zealanders. Our mission: To ensure the people and things that matter to our clients are protected, grown and quite simply, taken care of. We all work hard to support and provide security for our families. It’s important to know that your hard work will still be there for your family in the years to come.
Our Estate Planning Services help you to:
- Understand what you value most and devise a strategy to honour this;
- Assist you in the preparation of Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Provide specialist advice on the establishment of Trusts;
- Support the ongoing administration of your Trust with asset management, tax and legal expertise; and,
- Administering and managing your estate.
Learn more about our Estate Planning Services below.
Trusts can be an excellent way of protecting and preserving family wealth for future generations.
Want to know if a Trust is right for you and your family? Find out more.
A Will is a legal document that gives instruction for the distribution of your assets after you’re gone.
But how do you determine if you need one and if it’s worth having?
Enduring Powers of Attorney
Life can have all sorts of things in store for you. Whether it’s overseas travel, serious illness, or wanting someone else to take care of things when you’re older – Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPAs) can help.
Estate Administration is the process of carrying out the wishes you lay out in your Will by making sure your estate is distributed effectively and to the right people.
Learn more about how we can be your executor.