Why choose Perpetual Guardian
Why choose Perpetual Guardian as your executor?
It is important to have someone who knows what they are doing when you choose your executor.
Our role as executor is to carry out your wishes, but we also make it a priority to ensure your loved ones are supported and communicated with throughout the entire estate administration process – we’re here to help.
Choosing us means:
- Your estate is administered swiftly because of special legal privileges we have as professional Trustee company – we’ve been around for over 135 years, so are firmly established in New Zealand;
- All your estate matters are confidential and only those with the right to know about your affairs get information;
- Your beneficiaries are consulted and communicated with at each stage to keep them up-to-date with all progress;
- Your estate is handled by one of our estate administration experts in an independent and impartial way – that means always acting in your beneficiaries’ best interest and applying a detailed understanding of the law, taxation and accounting;
- Accounting systems are used to provide accurate and always available statements of accounts to your beneficiaries;
- We have 17 branches around the country and access to various agencies throughout the world. That means we’ve got your and your beneficiaries’ back wherever you move, and your overseas assets can be administered faster.