Read how Perpetual Guardian helped Allan safeguard the assets passed on from previous generations.
Trusts come in many shapes and sizes. They are an invaluable and efficient structure to separate and protect your assets.
A Trust can:
- Protect your assets;
- Protect your personal lifestyle from the risks associated with business;
- Provide for your dependents such as children and grandchildren (e.g. for their education, or if they have physical or other disabilities);
- Ensure continuity of family ownership;
- Protect assets you bring into a marriage or relationship;
- Provide long-term support for charity;
- Protect and grow your investment assets and enable these to be passed onto your loved ones; and,
- Limit claims being made against assets after death.
Trusts need not be complex, They can be straight forward and are easily understood. Our experts have specific skills, responsibilities and knowledge in advising on and/or establishing Trusts to meet your goals in an ever-changing world. Our experts can also review your existing Trust to ensure that it stands up to any scrutiny and the test of time.
Let us help you establish a structure that best suits you and your unique needs.
Take care of things today.
Click here for our terms and conditions.